Conbextra GP2 is supplied as a ready to use dry powder. The addition of a controlled amount of clean water produces a free flowing, non-shrink grout for gap thicknesses up to 100mm.
Conbextra GP2 is a blend of Portland cement, graded fillers and chemical additives which impart controlled expansion in the plastic state whilst minimising water demand. The low water demand ensures high early strength. The graded fi llers are designed to assist uniform mixing and produce a consistent grout.
- Gaseous expansion system compensates for shrinkage and settlement in the plastic state
- No metallic iron content to cause staining Pre-packed material overcomes onsite batching variations
- Develops high early strength without the use of chlorides
- High ultimate strength ensure the durability of the hardened grout
- Free flow ensures high level of contact with load bearing area