Dr. Fixit Torchshield range of polymer-modified bitumen waterproofing membranes are manufactured from rich bitumen & select polymers blended together. It is used for waterproofing of building roofs of all types, basements, foundations, swimming pools & water retaining structures because it has excellent heat resistance & cold temperature flexibility. The polymer-modified bitumen is then coated on to a dimensionally stable nonwoven polyester/ fibreglass carrier to obtain high tensile strength, tear & puncture resistance. The Dr. Fixit Torchshield membranes are available in both SBS & APP modified versions.
Meets the requirement of ASTM D 5147standard.
Areas of Application
- G.I. & AC Sheet Roofs.
- Industrial Roofs.
- Sloped & flat Roofs.
- Parking areas.
- Bridges & Tunnels.
- Foundation of Retaining Wall.
- Swimming Pools.
Features & Benefits
- Uniformity – Torchshield is self-finished membrane provides jointless monolithic surface & provides excellent watertight solution.
- Strength – High tensile strength, tear & puncture resistance properties makes it highly durable.
- Vapour barrier – It is an impermeable membrane with less water absorption properties protects, the structure from weathering.
- Performance stability – Withstands thermal & structural stresses effectively without any fatigue, improves performance.
- Ease of application - Easy melting & fixing thus saving on usage of expensive gases. Can be laid quickly & easily.
- Eco-friendly - Safe & environment friendly.
- Durability - Does not undergo early ageing thus provides long life durable membrane.